Last summer the Cre8 team supported you to take part in some amazing mountain walks, this year we have widened the criteria to include a range of walks to take place over the Summer months.
There will be 5 walks taking place from May through to September, all are accessible to the novice walker.
- Twmbarlwm – May 30th
- Waterfalls – June 27th
- Taff Trail – 25th July
- Coastal Walk – 29th August
- Pen Y Fan – TBD September
Each walk will start at 11am and finish approximately 4pm (depending on activity and ability of each service user) so please make sure that any staff that will be supporting clients are rota’d accordingly.
The walks are a great opportunity to:
- See parts of Wales that some of our service users may never have seen before
- Spend time with others and socialise in a new setting
- Build confidence
- Understand more about the benefits of exercise on your health and wellbeing
- Achieve something that day
- Learn about healthy eating whilst putting together their lunch (as a group or an individual)
We will also be undertaking some activities on each walk, including Agored units, competitions, quiz’s and gaining a greater understanding our environment.
Get in touch