Cre8 provides a wide range of activities and opportunities for the people Solas supports
We believe that everyone has talent and the ability to make a real contribution to society, these opportunities are just a spring board for people discovering what those talents really are…
Cre8 Interiors provides a great opportunity for you to gain experience in painting, decorating and small repairs. Achieve qualifications and obtain references for future employment.
Join our 8 week volunteering programme which includes;
- Full Induction
- Health and Safety Training
- Team Building Skills
- Painting and Decorating Certificate
- Hands on Experience
- Employment Support
- End of volunteering programme celebration
- Opportunity to become a peer mentor
To get involved, contact Peter on: 07580646015 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
A Solas volunteer, you will have the opportunity to develop your own goals and work towards an accredited volunteering qualification.
- Take part in one off volunteering events or ongoing volunteering placements
- Volunteer with Solas or get support to find an external placement
- Volunteer at the Social Enterprise
To get involved, contact Catherine on: 07837033535 or email email@example.com to find out more.
A Cre8 team member will work with you to provide a wide range of engagement and participation activities, from workshops to one off life changing experiences. There is something for everyone.
- Participate in activities where you live
- Join in our ‘Loop Network Task Groups’, Solas’ resident panel
- Work with us to develop future services and activities, attend residents’ meetings and have your say
- Interview with us & help recruit the right staff
- Represent the company at events
- Take part in the annual survey
- Help create the client newsletter
To get involved, contact Tim on: 07973381829 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
A Cre8 team member will support you individually to work towards your goals as well as delivering a wide variety of qualifications including Agored Units in Budgeting, Healthy Relationships, Food Safety and Healthy Eating and also courses in Literacy, Numeracy and IT.
Cre8 offers a variety of options for those who want to engage with education and training.
- We are a Registered Learning Centre with Agored Cymru.
- Attend workshops and gain credits with Agored Units in budgeting, community development & volunteering, confidence building, practical allotment and gardening, preparing for tenancy, settling in and maintaining a tenancy
- Help us develop qualifications to suit you
- Develop your goals and aspirations for learning
To get involved, contact Claire on: 07837033447 or email email@example.com to find out more.
Learn practical life skills and gain experience around the home while keeping to your budget.
- DIY Skills
- Wallpapering/Decorating/Painting Skills
- Safety in the home
- Basic Plumbing
- Energy Awareness
- Repairing/Up-cycling furniture for your home
To get involved, contact Glyn on: 07793642061 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
We will work with you to gain confidence to get your first job or back into the world of employment.
This is a critical part of having a sustainable future.
- CV Writing
- Job Search
- Speculative and Cover Letters
- Why work debate – confidence & marketing your skills
- Interview Skills
- Workshop Wednesday (relaxed learning environment)
- Be informed of job fairs and current vacancies
- 121 support and group workshops to prepare for employment
- Support whilst in employment to ensure success
To get involved, contact Lucy on: 07837033482 or email email@example.com
Carlie on: 07747273580 or email Carlie.Davies@solas-cymru.co.uk to find out more.
Join in with:
- Healthy cooking workshops
- Healthy Living Workshops (find out about the effects of smoking, alcohol and drugs on your body’s performance)
- Weekly activities – tennis, badminton, gardening, gym and swim
- Monthly Events e.g. Taff Trail Bike Ride, Mountain Walk, Beach and Field Olympics, Summer sports day
To get involved, contact Jon on: 07557437350 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.