Donating money to Solas will help people who are vulnerable, homeless or at risk of homelessness.
Some examples of how your donation can help:
- £10 can help us provide a move in pack for someone who has been sleeping rough
- Over a year, £15 a month can support someone to gain items through our H2H scheme ready for moving into their own property;
- £77.50 pays for a passport, many of the people we support have no forms of ID which affects their ability to claim benefits or gain employment.
Education and Training
- £10 can pay for someone unable to read or write to complete basic literacy training;
- Over a year, £10 a month could pay for a bus pass for a young person to attend college;
- £50 can help someone achieve certificates in Food Safety and an OCN in Catering
- Over a year £20 each month can pay for 15 hours of psychological support to the most vulnerable of the people we support;
- £50 can pay for someone to access diversionary activities to help them move away from self harm or substance misuse;
If you are a UK tax payer, please do not forget to Gift Aid your donation
Your gift is vital to complement funding that we receive to carry out housing and support services.
You can contact us for more information on how you can help on